When you place an order with us on www.1947bespoke.com, you are welcome to return stock items and made to order dresses for store credit, provided you return them within 14 days of delivery. Please note that bespoke items are not eligible for return.
Dresses should be returned, unused and with all garment tags still attached. Our boxes are considered to be a part of the product and must be returned with the dresses. This is also to ensure that dresses arrive back to us in a suitable and undamaged state. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a credit note refused. Please note that original shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country with the original returns form. Please note that we may not refund item(s) that are sent without any returns paperwork.
For assistance please contact us on [email protected]
To arrange a return:
- Please go to www.1947bespoke.com/returns.
- Download the Returns form
- Please fully complete the returns form, including the order number.
- Enclose the returns form with the dress you wish to return in the original box.
- Attach the returns address label provided to the outside of the box and ship to us.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the items and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We cannot be responsible for any loss for any item(s) you have chosen to send
For assistance, or to request an exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
All dresses are handmade in London and are subject to rigorous quality assurance prior to dispatch. Items that are damaged when being tried on or as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. When items deemed faulty cannot be repaired or the same item is not available, an exchange or store credit will be offered.
Cancelling Your Order
If you are based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your contract with us under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, but need to notify us of your decision to do so within 14 days from the day after the day on which you receive the last item in your order.
To exercise the right to cancel, please inform us by email to: [email protected] and follow the standard returns procedure. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.